Cooling systems operate for months on end need regular maintenance—just like your car. Having your central air conditioning system tuned up can reduce your annual cooling costs by as much as 10%. Regular maintenance keeps your system working at peak efficiency and also gives our technicians a chance to catch minor wear and tear before it turns into major trouble down the road.
Schedule your annual AC system tune-up early in the spring. Ensuring that it runs at peak efficiency a few months before summer. We’ll help you chill out and save energy costs during the warmer weather.
On the day of your tune-up, our HVAC technician will conduct a thorough inspection of your cooling system. As he goes about the work of getting your system ready for summer, our technician will:
- Inspect refrigerant levels and pressure
- Clean the evaporator coil
- Lubricate fan motor and other moving parts
- Inspect the condenser fan motor and blades
- Inspect and clean the condenser
- Check electrical contacts, capacitors, and wiring
- Check compressor connection and current
All major manufacturers of cooling systems recommend annual air conditioner maintenance — in fact, many new system warranties require them! This essential service helps prevent trouble on the hottest days of the year and can add years to the life of your system.