Converting to propane is not as expensive or complicated as you might think. With ongoing rebates and incentives, and reliable installation professionals – Brideau Energy can make the transition to Propane a simple and painless process.
SIMPLE STEPS TO CONVERSION
- Step 1. Call us at 978-342-9780 or Click Here to fill out our Contact form.
- We will send a qualified equipment specialist to your home for a free, no obligation evaluation of your current home and heating equipment. Every home and every family is different. So we will take the time to review your home, your current heating equipment, and your goals together. This takes approximately 1 hour.
- Step 2. Review property evaluation, currently offers and make recommendations.
- Our team will review the findings of your property evaluation as well as all current incentives and offers from our vendor portfolio. Incentives and rebates change daily. And our team is constantly monitoring current promotions and incentives from a variety of sources including MassSave and from our Vendor and Manufacturer portfolio. We will then send you our findings in a written recommendation and quote. This will typically arrive 3 days after your appointment.
- Step 3. Sign agreement, Schedule and Install New Equipment
- After we have your final approval, the staff at Brideau Energy will get to work on all aspects of your conversion. We will order your equipment, acquire permitting from your town, schedule your install and perform all required work. From equipment removal, testing, and cleaning. We typically schedule our appointments one week after approval, and the actual installation takes one day.