We are a group of family oriented and hardworking people. We strive to keep our customers comfortable every day of the year, in all of the work that we do. Keeping families comfortable means understanding the customers’ needs first because not everyone wants or needs the same product or services.
- In the cold winter months – that means comfortably warm, and comfortably within their budget.
- In the hot summer months – that means keeping homes comfortably cool.
- To many of our customers – comfort simply comes from calling our office and speaking to a caring and considerate human voice
- In times of emergency – keeping our customers comfortable may mean delivering oil in the middle of a storm, or repairing a heating system in the middle of a cold night.
- It means being honest and helpful, and always doing the right thing, for our customers, for our employees, and the community.